Daftar Haji Onh Plus Paket Ongkos Biaya Murah

saco-indonesia.com, Bergulirnya musim baru Indonesia Super League (ISL) rupanya juga ingin dibarengi PSSI dengan lebih tegas dalam menindak pelanggaran yang dilakukan pelaku sepakbola.

Menurut Ketua Umum PSSI, Djohar Arifin, pihaknya kini juga akan lebih memperhatikan masalah tersebut karena telah menilai sepakbola Indonesia sudah menjadi sorotan dunia internasional.

"Kita sudah go international. Klub-klub besar dunia sudah mau hadir di negeri ini, kita juga sudah lelah mendapat hukuman. Segala insiden kotor bakal akan sangat merugikan. Bukan hanya keuangan saja , tapi juga nama bangsa Indonesia jadi terseret," ujar Djohar kepada para wartawan.

Lebih lanjut, Djohar juga menegaskan bahwa semua permasalahan yang telah dilaporkan nantinya akan menjadi tanggung jawab Komisi Disiplin PSSI untuk dapat menindaklanjutinya.

"Hukuman tentu juga akan diberikan jika melanggar peraturan. Laporan dari pengawas pertandingan akan segera disampaikan ke komisi disiplin. Badan peradilan kita adalah Komdis, tapi saya juga berharap sepakbola kita bisa bersih." imbuhnya.

Pada pekan perdana ISL musim ini telah tercatat beberapa kejadian kontroversial sudah terjadi, salah satunya adalah protes yang dilancarkan kubu Mitra Kukar terhadap kepemimpinan wasit di laga kontra Persebaya.


Editor : Dian Sukmawati

PSSI JANJI LEBIH TEGAS TINDAK PELANGGARAN
Photo
 
Many bodies prepared for cremation last week in Kathmandu were of young men from Gongabu, a common stopover for Nepali migrant workers headed overseas. Credit Daniel Berehulak for The New York Times

KATHMANDU, Nepal — When the dense pillar of smoke from cremations by the Bagmati River was thinning late last week, the bodies were all coming from Gongabu, a common stopover for Nepali migrant workers headed overseas, and they were all of young men.

Hindu custom dictates that funeral pyres should be lighted by the oldest son of the deceased, but these men were too young to have sons, so they were burned by their brothers or fathers. Sukla Lal, a maize farmer, made a 14-hour journey by bus to retrieve the body of his 19-year-old son, who had been on his way to the Persian Gulf to work as a laborer.

“He wanted to live in the countryside, but he was compelled to leave by poverty,” Mr. Lal said, gazing ahead steadily as his son’s remains smoldered. “He told me, ‘You can live on your land, and I will come up with money, and we will have a happy family.’ ”

Weeks will pass before the authorities can give a complete accounting of who died in the April 25 earthquake, but it is already clear that Nepal cannot afford the losses. The countryside was largely stripped of its healthy young men even before the quake, as they migrated in great waves — 1,500 a day by some estimates — to work as laborers in India, Malaysia or one of the gulf nations, leaving many small communities populated only by elderly parents, women and children. Economists say that at some times of the year, one-quarter of Nepal’s population is working outside the country.

Nepal’s Young Men, Lost to Migration, Then a Quake

Artikel lainnya »