MAU UMROH BERSAMA TRAVEL TERBAIK DI INDONESIA ALHIJAZ INDO WISTA..?

YOOK LANGSUNG WHATSAPP AJA KLIK DISINI 811-1341-212
 

umroh februari

saco-indonesia.com, Pengusutan dalam kasus dugaan korupsi proyek pengadaan Mobil Pusat Layanan Internet Kecamatan (MPLIK) masih akan terus ditelusuri oleh Kejaksaan Agung (Kejagung).
 
Namun, hingga kini mantan Direktur Enterprise PT Telkom Indonesia Tbk, Arief Yahya selaku perusahaan BUMN, pemenang tender tak kunjung memenuhi pemeriksaaan Kejagung.
 
Padahal, ia diduga telah mengetahui mengenai dugaan korupsi dalam proyek senilai Rp1,4 triliun di Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika (Kemenkominfo) tahun 2010-2012 itu.
 
Atas hal itu, Jaksa Agung Basrief Arief telah menegaskan, kalau pihaknya akan menjemput paksa bila yang bersangkutan kembali mangkir dari pemanggilan yang telah dilakukan.
 
"Pemanggilan dilakukanlah secara formal. Kita panggil 1, 2 kali tidak hadir, kita panggil lagi tetap tidak hadir kita lakukan penjemputan paksa. Kan ada aturan itu kenapa tidak," katanya usai memaparkan hasil kinerja akhir tahun Kejagung di Gedung Kejagung, Jakarta Selatan.
 
Sejauh ini, sambung Basrief, jajarannya masih akan terus melakukan pengembangan atas kasus tersebut dan akan dituntaskan.
 
Basrief juga menambahkan, bukan hanya Arief Yahya yang saja akan diperiksa, siapapun yang diduga terlibat atau mengetahui kasus ini juga akan diperiksa tak terkecuali Menteri Kominfo, Tifatul Sembiring.
 
"Siapapun nanti kalau bagian dari itu akan dimintai keterangan, dari pemeriksaan sampai saat ini belum sampai ke sana (Tifatul), tidak ada hambatan apapun, kita belum ada laporan," pungkasnya.


Editor : Dian Sukmawati

RENCANA KEJAGUNG UNTUK JEMPUT PAKSA MANTAN DIRUT PT TELKOM
Photo
 
Many bodies prepared for cremation last week in Kathmandu were of young men from Gongabu, a common stopover for Nepali migrant workers headed overseas. Credit Daniel Berehulak for The New York Times

KATHMANDU, Nepal — When the dense pillar of smoke from cremations by the Bagmati River was thinning late last week, the bodies were all coming from Gongabu, a common stopover for Nepali migrant workers headed overseas, and they were all of young men.

Hindu custom dictates that funeral pyres should be lighted by the oldest son of the deceased, but these men were too young to have sons, so they were burned by their brothers or fathers. Sukla Lal, a maize farmer, made a 14-hour journey by bus to retrieve the body of his 19-year-old son, who had been on his way to the Persian Gulf to work as a laborer.

“He wanted to live in the countryside, but he was compelled to leave by poverty,” Mr. Lal said, gazing ahead steadily as his son’s remains smoldered. “He told me, ‘You can live on your land, and I will come up with money, and we will have a happy family.’ ”

Weeks will pass before the authorities can give a complete accounting of who died in the April 25 earthquake, but it is already clear that Nepal cannot afford the losses. The countryside was largely stripped of its healthy young men even before the quake, as they migrated in great waves — 1,500 a day by some estimates — to work as laborers in India, Malaysia or one of the gulf nations, leaving many small communities populated only by elderly parents, women and children. Economists say that at some times of the year, one-quarter of Nepal’s population is working outside the country.

Nepalís Young Men, Lost to Migration, Then a Quake

Artikel lainnya »