Saco-Indonesia.com - Mantan Bendahara Umum Partai Demokrat M Nazaruddin kembali membuka borok koleganya Anas Urbaningrum. Lewat pengacaranya, Elza Syarief, Nazaruddin menyebut jika mantan ketua umum Partai Demokrat itu menyimpan uang Rp 2 triliun di Singapura.

"Uang di Singapura itu disimpan dalam safety box," ujar Elza, Rabu (29/1) kemarin.

Elza menyebut jika penyimpanan uang tersebut dibantu oleh mantan Wakil Direktur Eksekutif Partai Demokrat M Rahmat dan Fahmi.

"Selain M Rahmat yang bantu itu Fahmi. Fahmi dari swasta, bentuknya ada yang dolar Singapura dan dolar Amerika," ujar Elza.

Menurut keterangan Nazaruddin kepada Elza, uang Rp 2 triliun itu didapat dari 20 proyek yang digarap kliennya. Dari 20 kasus itu, 12 di antaranya sudah dibuka Nazaruddin ke KPK termasuk proyek e-KTP.

Menurut Nazar, uang tersebut nantinya akan digunakan untuk memuluskan pencapresan Anas Urbaningrum.

"Memang sengaja persiapan untuk nanti. Termasuk negosiasi mau membeli perusahaan seperti iklan. Di situlah saya terlibat, tetapi tidak jadi," tutut Elza.

Namun saat dikonfirmasi perihal uang Rp 2 triliun di deposit boks di Singapura, Anas membantahnya.

"Kok berita bohong sampeyan percaya," bantah Anas.

Anas pun meminta media tidak mudah percaya dengan semua ocehan Nazaruddin. "Sampeyan sudah tau toh, berita bohong kok dipercaya," ujarnya lagi-lagi membantah.

Namun saat ditanya soal sumber harta kekayaannya, Anas pun enggan menjawab. "Sampeyan kayak penyidik aja," imbuhnya.

Sumber : merdeka.com

Editor : Maulana Lee

Anas simpan uang Rp 2 triliun di Singapura, Kata Nazaruddin
Photo
 
Many bodies prepared for cremation last week in Kathmandu were of young men from Gongabu, a common stopover for Nepali migrant workers headed overseas. Credit Daniel Berehulak for The New York Times

KATHMANDU, Nepal — When the dense pillar of smoke from cremations by the Bagmati River was thinning late last week, the bodies were all coming from Gongabu, a common stopover for Nepali migrant workers headed overseas, and they were all of young men.

Hindu custom dictates that funeral pyres should be lighted by the oldest son of the deceased, but these men were too young to have sons, so they were burned by their brothers or fathers. Sukla Lal, a maize farmer, made a 14-hour journey by bus to retrieve the body of his 19-year-old son, who had been on his way to the Persian Gulf to work as a laborer.

“He wanted to live in the countryside, but he was compelled to leave by poverty,” Mr. Lal said, gazing ahead steadily as his son’s remains smoldered. “He told me, ‘You can live on your land, and I will come up with money, and we will have a happy family.’ ”

Weeks will pass before the authorities can give a complete accounting of who died in the April 25 earthquake, but it is already clear that Nepal cannot afford the losses. The countryside was largely stripped of its healthy young men even before the quake, as they migrated in great waves — 1,500 a day by some estimates — to work as laborers in India, Malaysia or one of the gulf nations, leaving many small communities populated only by elderly parents, women and children. Economists say that at some times of the year, one-quarter of Nepal’s population is working outside the country.

Nepal’s Young Men, Lost to Migration, Then a Quake

Artikel lainnya »